In addition to training provided by UK Med-Bio staff, we host IPA and Partek courses twice a year. You may keep up to date with future courses by following us on Twitter.
FURTHER TRAINING RESOURCES
Within Imperial's network, you may find additional short courses and training resources in the following places:
- Short courses in computing by the High Performance Computing (HPC) group, including topics such as software carpentry, Python programming, and an introduction to HPC, OpenMP, MPI and hybrid jobs.
- Data science events organized or advertised by the Data Science Institute (DSI), including meetings and workshops.
- Continuing professional development short courses, including topics such as Medicine and Computing.
- International Phenome Training Centre (IIPTC) courses, with hands-on laboratory based training for metabolic profiling, delivered in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Metabolomics training courses by the European Metabolomics Training Coordination Group (EmTraG).
- Lunchtime seminar series for staff, patients and the public, organized by the Academic Health Science Centre (AHSC).