Student case studies (perspectives)
Many students who have undertaken UROP have written about their experiences.
You will find below a sample of their perspectives (by the faculty in which the UROP took place)
Whether you are a current or prospective undergraduate of Imperial College or a student elsewhere we hope you find these stories both informative and inspiring!
- NEW CASE STUDY: Muni (Physics - Summer 2019)
- NEW CASE STUDY: Lamort De Gail (Mathematics - Summer 2019)
- NEW CASE STUDY: Dale (Chemical Eng - Summer 2019)
- CASE STUDY: Wang (Chemical Engineering - Summer 2018)
- CASE STUDY: Chen (Civil Engineering - Summer 2018)
- CASE STUDY: Haddad (Life Sciences - Summer 2018)
- CASE STUDY: Sun (Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Summer 2018)
- CASE STUDY: Setti (Physics - Summer 2016)
- CASE STUDY: Gentile (Physics - Summer 2016)
You are encouraged to read those in disciplines other than your own since perspectives focus on the UROP process (finding, securing, undertaking and reflection) rather than the technical detail of the research. You can learn much which is insightful from those who have taken part.