From July to September each year, Beit Hall offers four-star visitor accommodation in central London. Ideally located next to the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park and museums, Beit Hall is a great value choice for those attending the BBC Proms or London's museums and cultural attractions.
Beit Hall offers a choice of single and twin bedrooms with either en-suite or shared bathroom facilities. Guests are also able to enjoy a full English or continental buffet-style breakfast, and use of the on-site gym and swimming pool at Ethos.
Please note: The north side of Beit Hall's quadrangle is home to Imperial College's Students' Union which contains a bar. Therefore, guests staying at Beit Hall must be over the age of 18 to comply with licensing restrictions.
Room types at Beit Hall
Room with one single bed and shared bathrooms.
Room with one single bed and en-suite bathroom.
Room with two single beds and en-suite bathroom.
Features and facilities
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi (Sky Cloud)
- Linen (sheets, pillow and blanket) and towels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Breakfast available as an upgrade (served in the Sherfield Building, a three-minute walk). Breakfast must be booked at time of booking, it cannot be added on arrival. Kitchens are not available in Beit Hall.
- Use of the swimming pool and gym facilities at the Ethos Sports Centre
- Common room/TV lounge
- Games room
- Sky Wi-Fi in all common areas
- Non-smoking residence
- Fully equipped laundry facilities on site
- Secure swipe card access
- 24-hour front entrance CCTV
- 24-hour reception
- Luggage storage (under the supervision of desk staff but not in a locked room)
Beit Hall’s spacious twin bedrooms are available in standard or en-suite options
En-suite single bedroom in Beit Hall
Beit Hall’s common room is available for the use of guests and offers games, a TV and wifi access
Beit Hall is ideally located next door to the Royal Albert Hall