Woodward Buildings, located in West London is Imperial’s newest residential complex comprising of four-star, cluster style apartments and generous communal space.
It benefits from a number of on-site facilities including a gym and private roof terrace. Woodward Buildings is a one-minute walk from North Acton underground station, which is less than 20 minutes from Marble Arch on the Central Line.
Room types at Woodward Buildings
Room with one single bed and en-suite bathrooms.
Room with two single beds and en-suite bathroom.
Features and facilities
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi (Sky Cloud)
- Linen (sheets, pillow, blanket) and towels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in shared kitchens
- Kitchens equipped with microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge/freezer (Ovens not available)
- Common room/TV lounge
- Games room
- Sky Wi-Fi in all public areas
- Non-smoking hall
- On-site two-storey gym and studio
- Pocket park
- Music rehearsal rooms
- Multi-faith spaces
- Secure entry system
- 24-hour front entrance CCTV
- Luggage storage (under the supervision of desk staff but not in a locked room)
Single ensuite bedroom in Woodward Buildings
En-suite bathroom in Woodward Buildings
Common room and social space
Kitchen and dining area
View of Woodward Buildings from North Acton Underground station