Key features of the PhD programme are:
- An exciting opportunity to obtain PhD training to develop and apply mathematical and /or computational modelling to biological and clinical problems at the molecular and cellular levels.
- You will be a member of a diverse cohort of 20 students in the programme across the four years.
- Applications welcome from a wide range of first degrees including mathematics, computing, physical sciences and biological sciences.
- Your first year is our MSc in which you will acquire skills in statistics, computing, fundamental biology, bioinformatics and theoretical systems biology followed by three rotation projects.
- During your next three years you undertake a PhD with supervision from a theoretician and an experimentalist across Imperial College.
- Stipend (starting at £22,000 and rising to more than £26,000) together with home/EU fees and generous research expenses.
- Opportunity to have full fees funded for a student required to pay the overseas fees supplement.
- Applications close 23.00 GMT on Monday 3 December.
- All applications will be considered equally, irrespective of factors such as including ethnicity, disability, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, age and nationality. Consequently, we are particularly keen to have a diverse cohort of students and encourage applications from minorities and developing countries.