Venue hire and access
Our space is available for room bookings for events and activities designed to engage the public around our core research areas of science, engineering, medicine and business
We also have private hire options for corporate and community events.
For Booking enquiries please contact Ian Johnson, Venue and Operation Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details in your enquiry:
- Date of event
- Time of events including set up time, start/end time, and pack down time
- Alternative date(s) in the case of a clash
- Whether or not the event is for an internal Imperial College department
- An overview of the event and who will be attending
- Whether or not the event is closed or open invite
- AV requirements
- Event layout style, seminar, workshop, clear floor etc.
- Catering requirements
We will endeavour to get back to you within a week of the request, please allow plenty of time to contact us prior to the event.
The Interaction Zone is a community based venue and priority will be given to bookings that fulfil the mission of the Community Engagement team at Imperial College London.
Catering options are available via Imperial College London subject to availability, times and number of participants for the event. External catering is also permitted for any of the booked events.
Facilities and access
We are committed to providing an accessible community space for all, with the following facilities and access features:
- Accessible entrance (via the ramp leading to Entrance B)
- Accessible toilet
- Baby changing facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome in both inside and in the garden, the garden is also accessible from the cafe