Agents of Change
The Agents of Change Network
Agents of Change Programme 2018
Agents of Change Graduation March 2019
A unique place-based female community leadership network
Agents of Change is a network for women who have an active interest in driving social change in the north of Hammersmith & Fulham.
Established in 2018, Agents of Change aims to support, empower and connect its members through quarterly networking events. Agents of Change members may also be eligible to apply to our 6-month female Community Leadership Programme.
To bring together local female leaders of all ages, sectors and backgrounds to drive positive social change in the north of Hammersmith & Fulham. We do this by:
- Building an open and diverse network for local women to connect and share expertise.
- Providing a platform for local businesses to work in partnership on local initiatives.
- Empowering and supporting local female community leaders through our 6-month Community Leadership Programme.
Why join the network?
- Join a growing network of over 120 women who are passionate about driving positive social change and community innovation in the north of Hammersmith & Fulham.
- Access to a large support system of women who can help you to develop your community initiative.
- Share your knowledge, experiences and connections to support others.
- Exposure to inspirational guest speakers, community and business leaders, and industry experts.
- Access to the Agents of Change Women's Community Leadership Programme.
Find out how you can get involved at the Agents of Change website.