Open Day – Saturday 28 October, 12.00 – 15.00
We're celebrating the opening of The Invention Rooms with a special community open day where you can explore our workshops, try your hand at making, and enjoy free local music and entertainment. There will be activities for all ages, whether you're 6 or 60, including:
- Try – 3D virtual reality design
- Make – UV jewellery inspired by medicine
- Meet – our intelligent robots
- Enjoy – live music and fun entertainment
- Explore – The Invention Rooms on guided tours
All activities are free. You'll get the chance to meet the team behind The Invention Rooms, and find out more about the programmes we run.
You can register for our Open Day at The Invention Rooms in advance or simply drop in on the day. We look forward to seeing you there.
Take a tour
You can take a behind-the-scenes tour of The Invention Rooms on the last Friday of every month. Register for a place on a tour.