Staff guidance on coronavirus (COVID-19)
We understand this is a challenging time for our staff community and we want to make sure you have access to the support and guidance you need. We will keep you informed of the latest information by email - in the COVID-19 updates and messages from the President and Provost - as well as via the website. You can see the archive of messages to staff, students and alumni.
This page includes information on HR guidance, returning to campus, working remotely, safety, wellbeing, research, and other guidance including on travel.
- Visit the HR webpage for information on new and amended HR policies relating to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- View guidance for managers and staff who are working or returning to work at College premises during COVID-19, including on travel during lockdown.
- View specific work location guidance for managers and staff. (Log in required).
- View guidance on leadership and managing during COVID-19, including on how best to engage with staff and teams.
Rethinking the workplace – returning to campus
This page includes findings and recommendations from the Return to Campus working group, and how you can have your say on the future of how we work at Imperial.
All who can work from home will need to continue to do so until at least June 2021, and we want to make sure you have the resources and support you need.
- Guidance on wellbeing when remote working
- Free and confidential help from Confidential Care, our Employee Assistance Provider
- Support from the Chaplaincy Multi-Faith Centre, including meditation sessions and bereavement
- Mental Health First Aiders are trained to listen, and to signpost to other sources of help
- Move Imperial are running their Move From Home campaign
- Events: View the Return of events to campus framework to find out what events activities are permitted at different stages of the government's roadmap. You can also view guidance on managing postponed or cancelled events.
- Travel: We have published guidance on travelling within the UK, travelling abroad, quarantining on return to the UK, and what will be covered by insurance.
- Car parking: Existing permits will remain temporarily suspended and parking will be prioritised for those who are required on campus.