How to apply: fees and application process
2020 fees and application deadline
6-week course: £3,190
3-week course: £1,590
The deadline for applications to both courses has now passed.
1. Check which course you should apply for: course entry requirements.
2. When you have the relevant documentation and know which course meets your needs, complete the online application form. We will process your application as quickly as possible but please allow 10 working days for a decision as your application is reviewed. Note that you will be applying for a 2019-20 course as the Pre-sessional courses take place at the end of an academic year. Please note that Summer 2020 applications are now closed.
3. When you receive an offer, accept it using the online application system in order to secure your place on the programme.
4. Within 10 working days of accepting your offer, you will receive an invoice for the course fees by email from the Tuition Fees team. In order to secure your place on the course, you must then pay the Pre-sessional fees in full within 14 days of the invoice date.
N.B. If you are a sponsored student, the invoice for your fees will be sent directly to your sponsor. As soon as you have accepted your offer in the online application system, you should send a copy of your Financial Guarantee Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full information on what the letter needs to cover is found on the Information for postgraduate students page on tuition fees.
5. When you have paid the fees in full, you will receive confirmation of your place on the programme by email.