If you are a heavy user or require advanced printing options, then you can install the print queues to your device by following the below instructions:
- Go to the ICT print service mobile web page
- Sign in with your College username and password, click Login.
- Click the Driver Print tab
- Select the Linux icon.
- You should see Configuring Driver Print On Linux
- ICT recommend that you choose Simple (1) click Continue and follow the instructions. Only choose the Advanced (3) option should you require to customise how your document is printed.
If you have any issues please contact the ICT Service Desk