Windows 10 Mail
To set up Windows 10 Mail to check your Office 365 email account, follow these steps:
1. Click the Mail app to start and press the Get started button on the Welcome screen.
2. Click on Add account.
3. Select Exchange.
4. Enter your College email address and click Next.
5. Enter your College password and click Sign-in.
6. Add your College username (email@example.com) and click Sign-in. You will see a message titled Make my PC more secure.
7. Press the Enforce these policies button on this message.
Windows 10 Mail is now configured to connect to your Office 365 mailbox.