I've lost my College mobile

If you have lost your College mobile you can request that an admin bar is put on the number by contacting O2 on 0800 090 1786.

Once you have found your mobile, call the same number and ask for the admin bar to be removed.

My College mobile has been stolen

If your College mobile has been stolen you must report this to O2 immediately by dialling 0800 090 1786 and requesting a permanent bar to prevent future use.

When you ask your Telecoms Representative to order a replacement device and SIM, they should state in the Special Instructions field of your order that this is to replace a lost/stolen device and that the order also authorises removal of the bar.