Current employee/contingent worker

If you are a current employee or contingent worker, update your details in ICIS self service.

Current student/student applicant

If you are a current student or a student applicant, update your details in the Student e-Service. If you are changing your name you may be asked to provide proof of your identity.


If you are an alumnus or an alumna, update your details using the Alumni website.