Mentimeter (Real-time polling)
This tool is a survey and polling presentation tool that can be used to gauge the opinions or knowledge of your audience. It provides a selection of question types and enables users to view live feedback through their web-browser.
Mentimeter is available to all staff and students.
Login to Mentimeter
To access Mentimeter, follow the steps listed below:
- Enter your College username and password and select Log In
Follow the Getting Started with Mentimeter guide to familiarise yourself with the system
- If you are prompted to enter you Your Company name, type 'Imperial College' into the text box and continue to login as above
- If you are prompted to enter your email address and password when attempting to login, select Log in with SSO instead and follow the steps above.
Taking part in a poll or survey
If you are asked to complete a Mentimeter poll or survey, you will be supplied with a six-digit code and then asked to enter it at https://www.menti.com/
You can access Mentimeter using a web browser on any device, or through the Imperial Mobile app, by tapping Mentimeter and entering the six-digit code for the relevant poll.
If you have accessibility needs that cannot be accommodated when using Mentimeter, inform your tutor or departmental office.
- Your Mentimeter account will be disabled when you leave Imperial College. This is because Mentimeter is an externally hosted system and registration for a Mentimeter account is based on your College account.
- Upon access, you will be automatically signed up to the Mentimeter mailing list. Unsubscribe from Mentimeter emails at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails from Mentimeter.