View my Grades
Once your assignment has been marked, your grades and feedback will be released to you. Please be aware that this process is based on the policy and discretion of your department and each individual assignment is set up differently.
If you have any issues regarding your grades, please contact either your course leader or department office as they will be best placed to offer advice.
Your overall grade will be available to you via the My Grades page. To check the grades and feedback for a specific Turnitin assignment, carry out the following steps:
- Go to bb.imperial.ac.uk
- Enter your Imperial College username and password and log in
- Navigate to the course that contains the Turnitin assignment you would wish to view the grade of
- Locate the assignment and click on the assignment
- Details of your submissions will be listed here. Select Grade Score to view your submitted assignment
- Your grade and feedback will be displayed alongside your submitted assignment. The assignment will open in a new window, please ensure your browser allows for this by allowing pop-ups.
For further details on viewing grades in Turnitin, please see the Turnitin support page.