Remember your card

You will need your college ID to enter the library building and borrow items 

We are here to help

Our staff are available online and in person to answer your questions about using our spaces and resources. 

When your course starts you'll receive a College ID card, use it to enter any of our study spaces and libraries:

  • Central Library at South Kensington
  • Medical campus libraries at Charing Cross, Chelsea and Westminster, Hammersmith, Royal Brompton and St Mary's hospitals
  • Silwood Park Campus Library
  • GoStudy spaces

All our spaces are open for socially distanced study and we have introduced measures to ensure that you can use them as safely and comfortably as possible.

Find out more at COVID-19 updates and ask our staff if you have any questions. We'll keep you informed of changes to our services through our website and Twitter.

Remember that our libraries are for everyone - please share the space fairly and respect the Library regulations.

More about our libraries

What else can I borrow apart from books?

You can borrow:
• DVDs
• laptops
• iPads
• maps
• theses
Plus fiction and other leisure reading.

What else will you find in the library?

You can:
• drop in for support from a librarian
• use PCs and printer-copiers
• book study rooms
• use whiteboards
• grab a coffee or lunch

Where to find us