1. Are you NHS staff or a placement student? If staff, go to 2. If student, contact your home university.
  2. Is the search for assessed academic work? If yes, book a training session with your NHS Support Librarian. If no, go to 3.
  3. Do you have a KnowledgeShare account? If yes, request an evidence search through KnowledgeShare. If no, contact your NHS Support Librarian to request a search.