The Zeneca room is available for a single presentation or project work. Priority will be given to library training events and student access.
Send cancellations to email@example.com.
The use of the Zeneca room is at the library staff's discretion.
Capacity (maximum 1 person)
- 1 trainer PC and projector
- 1 workstation
- Bookings will only be accepted from student and staff members of Imperial College London or Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Requests for bookings can be made up to 5 working days in advance
- At the time of the booking the following information must be supplied: name or library number, the course title, project title/subject
- Bookings are for individuals only.
- One or two hour slots may be booked; the second hour is liable to alteration at short notice should another person require the room
- Only one booking per person, per session, is permitted (sessions: morning 09.00 - 13.00, afternoon 13.00 - 17.00)
- The Library reserves the right to decline any booking request
- For room booking
Responsibilities of group
- To notify the library as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a booking
- To ensure the room is left tidy
- To report any damage or problems with equipment or furniture to library staff
- To ensure that Library Regulations are met and maintained at all times