If you cannot find the information you are looking for in these pages or would like to ask a question, send us an email or call for a chat (020 7594 8495).
Who we are
Paul Manning - Director of Risk Management
Al Lee - Head of Business Continuity
Business Continuity is the capability to continue delivery of services at acceptable pre-defined levels following a disruptive incident, whether the incident is due to a problem with the building, IT or other resource.
In order to plan for the continuation of services, we:
- Research horizon scan reports and raise awareness of serious and likely future disruptive risks.
- Support the development of pragmatic emergency arrangements.
- Advise and coordinate the development of appropriate business continuity plans.
- Maintain and continually improving procedures for managing serious incidents.
- Organise business continuity exercises to rehearse staff and validate plans.
Nick Kay - Risk Manager
- Providing Risk Management Training and Awareness for Staff.
- Assisting with identifying and reviewing risk information for registers for Faculties, Departments, Schools and Institutes.
- Acting as first point of contact for Risk related issues and escalating these as appropriate.
- Managing the operational aspects and resources for the Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Providing and managing the Risk Management website.
- Working with the Director of Risk Management and the Head of Business Continuity to support Risk Management and Business Continuity across the College