Policies and Procedures with Ethical Relevance
The College has adopted an Ethics Code and Relationship Review Policy to assist members of the College community in their review of ethical issues arising in the course of their work. Neither the Ethics Code nor the Relationship Review Policy is intended to replace the College’s established policies and procedures relating to ethics.
Those carrying out research or other activities governed by established policies and procedures relating to ethics should continue to follow these established policies and procedures in relation to such matters, as well as the wider requirements set out in this Code.
This page is intended at act as a place where members of the College community can locate College policies which have ethical relevance, and find further guidance on ethical matters. This is a developing list and those members of staff aware of policies with ethical relevance not listed below are encouraged to alert email@example.com.
Financial policies and procedures
- Acceptance of gifts and hospitality policy
- Accepting philanthropic income and other gifts
- Guidance note on philanthropic income and student gifts
- Ordinance C1, financial matters and conflict of interest
- External Interests Policy
- National institutes of health financial conflict of interest
- Expenses policy
- Purchasing regulations