Advancement Operations and Administration provides the systems and support needed to underpin an effective, targeted advancement programme.
There are seven teams within Advancement Operations and Administration:
- Business Administration – operational support
- Data and Insight – database management and reporting
- Gift Accounting and Administration – processing and acknowledging donations
- Institutional Events – connecting with friends, stakeholders and new audiences
- Legal Services (Advancement) - providing legal advice around the Division's relationships and activities
- Supporter Engagement – donor recognition, events and communications
- Prospect Development - information on supporters and their relationship with the College
The team is headed by Heather Campbell, Director of Advancement Operations and Administration. Heather is covering the Maternity leave of Zoë Punaks.