The module descriptors for this programme can be found below.
Technical Writing and Presentations
To introduce generic guidelines for good practice in technical writing.
Following this course, the student is expected to be able to write a well-structured report.
- Market: (identification of the reader and his/her interests)
- Concept: (construction and refinement of a master plan ahead of starting to write the report itself).
- Embodiment (construction of the first draft)
- Detail (clarity, readability, style)
- Product (the visual presentation)
Reading material available online.