Healthcare Professional Interest Network
Welcome to the Healthcare Network
The Healthcare Professional Interest Network was launched in October 2010 by two Business School alumni – Michael Barker (Executive MBA 2002) and Ian Manovel (MSc Health Management 2004) and is open to alumni of Imperial College London, Imperial College Business School, and of our constituent medical schools.
Why not join more than 1,300 healthcare professionals in our dedicated Healthcare Group on LinkedIn?
"The Network aims to provide a platform for those with similar industry interests to come together and actively discuss topical challenges, opportunities and share expertise, and in doing so enhance their professional development and connections."
Past events include:
- The obesity crisis: Is what we're doing working? Watch the recording of this event on YouTube.
- The state of mental health in the UK: Where are we going wrong
- Brexit: A disaster or an opportunity for UK Life Sciences Sector?
- The A&E Crisis – Failure of leadership, media molehill or symptom of creaking NHS?
Current committee members:
- Michael Barker (Executive MBA 2002, Imperial College Business School), Founding Partner, Saffron Steer
- Dr Marcus Bradley (BSc Neuroscience 1993, MBBS Medicine 1996, Faculty of Medicine and Executive MBA 2019, Imperial College Business School), Consultant Neuroradiologist and Clinical Lead for Imaging, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Dr Yasmin Razak (MBBS Medicine 2005, Faculty of Medicine), GP Principal, Golborne Medical