Masterclass 3: Engagement Communication Skills
Trainer: Societal Engagement Team
Cost: Internal: No charge, External: Not available. This course is available for Imperial staff only.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Dates and venue information
- Wednesday 14 November 2018, 2.30-5pm, South Kensington
- Wednesday 6 March 2019, 2.30-5pm, South Kensington
- Tuesday 21 May 2019, 2.30-5pm, Hammersmith
If you have any questions, please contact Societal Engagement team.
About the session
This is session 3 of 6 masterclasses. This masterclass takes place on the same day as our core masterclasses to allow you to build on your learnings and put your ideas into practice.
This skills-focused session will look at key communication, presentation and messaging skills and help you to tailor engagement to different audiences or contexts.
Key areas covered
- Key communication, presentation and messaging skills relevant to engagement
- Tailoring engagement to different audiences or contexts
Who is it for?
This is for any Imperial staff member who…..
*Please note that engagement activities that may support teaching and learning practice can be used to support an application for HEA fellowship via Imperial’s STAR framework.
Dates and times
- Autumn term: Wednesday 14 November 2018, 2.30-5pm, South Kensington
- Spring term: Wednesday 6 March 2019, 2.30-5pm, South Kensington
- Summer term: Tuesday 21 May 2019, 2.30-5pm, Hammersmith
How to book your place
This course is free, but please see the terms and conditions of booking on the Qualtrics form. Places are limited and will be booked on a first come first served basis with a waiting list.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.