School visits programme
The Student Recruitment and Outreach team offers a wide range of activities for schools and colleges to support sixth form students through all stages of their application.
We currently offer:
- Presentations and workshops on a wide variety of admissions topics:
- Introduction to Imperial College London
- Personal statements
- Interview skills preparation / mock interviews
- Choosing a university/ whether to go to university
- Student life and student finance
- Attendance at your school Higher Education Fair
- Participation in Q&A panels with other Higher Education representatives
You can also find us at the Imperial stand at your local UCAS exhibition. See which exhibitions we will be attending.
HE advisors' conference
For teachers and HE advisors, we run an annual event, giving advice and guidance about admissions and the experience of studying at Imperial. Find out more about our annual HE advisors' conference.
We are a small team and receive a very high volume of requests for school visits, and we endeavour to fulfil as many as possible.
If you would like to request a visit or make an enquiry about what we can offer your school, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help us give you the right advice, please include as much information as possible, including the proposed length, timing, date, and location of the activity you are looking for.