Innovation Think Tank Imperial College London
Innovation Think Tank Imperial College London, 21st - 25th February 2022
Following the global success of the Innovation Think Tank programme, Imperial College London will be organising its first Innovation Think Tank Certification Program under the leadership of Professor Sultan Haider, Founder and Global Head of ITT at Siemens Healthineers. The programme trains participants on innovation management methodologies derived out of Professor Haider’s vast experience of establishing and running ITT Labs worldwide and driving numerous interdisciplinary projects between locations. The participants learn co-implementation approaches by working on real-life challenges from the healthcare systems.
- Day 1: Innovation Management in practice, experiential learning, team building and task assignment
- Days 2 & 3: Teamwork, individual feedback sessions with Professor Haider, inputs from key experts, labs (self-organized within teams)
- Day 4: Review of the results, fine-tuning, prototyping continued, preparation for the final exhibition, elevator pitch preparation
- Day 5: Outcome presentation with Healthcare system stakeholders
- Eligibility: Students and researchers from all disciplines can apply. We especially encourage students in Biomedical engineering, medicine, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, economics, psychology, media sciences and communication etc to apply.
- Send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then, click here or scan the QR code in the sidebar on the left of this page to be taken to the programme's application form.
- 30th January 2022: Application deadline. Please apply early enough as applications will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis
10th February 2022: Notifications sent to all applicants