At Imperial College Business School, we are well positioned and fully committed to continuing our world-class education and research during this challenging time, leveraging our long-standing digital capabilities to ensure the ongoing provision of our mission.
We are accepting applications for the 2020/21 academic year and look forward to welcoming our community back on-campus as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, via the links below, you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions relating to the Business School's response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Latest from Imperial College Business School
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our community is our priority and we continue to closely follow Public Health England and NHS advice. The latest updates and guidance can be found on the College's COVID-19 site.
- All current programmes have switched to remote teaching and assessment; we remain committed to delivering the highest quality education.
- Programmes commencing in September will be taught via a multi-mode delivery with a combination of on-campus and remote teaching. All on-campus Executive Education programmes until September 2020 have moved online.
- Imperial College London will continue to follow UK government policy as restrictions begin to ease.
- The Business School plans to open some of its spaces for staff who need to spend time on campus ahead of welcoming students back. The first spaces to be available will be Business School Levels 1, 2 and 3 on Monday 3 August and then 53 Prince’s Gate on Monday 10 August. A range of health and safety provisions will be in place.
Last updated: 29 July 2020