At Imperial College Business School, we are well positioned and fully committed to continuing our world-class education and research during this challenging time, leveraging our long-standing digital capabilities to ensure the ongoing provision of our mission.
Via the links below, you will find answers to some of the most common questions relating to our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Latest from the Business School
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our community is our priority and we continue to closely follow Public Health England and NHS advice. A range of health and safety provisions are in place on campus.
- Anyone who has been or is due to be on campus and has coronavirus symptoms or has tested positive, should contact Imperial’s COVID-19 Contact Tracing Hub as soon as possible.
- Degree programmes will move to remote delivery / online teaching from 4 January 2021 and all Executive Education programmes will continue to be delivered virtually or online until further notice. This is in line with government guidance for universities.
- Other than those staff members required on campus, staff should continue to work from home if they can.
- We encourage you to use the NHS COVID-19 app to help control the spread of coronavirus.
Last updated: 4 January 2021