At Imperial College Business School, we are well positioned and fully committed to continuing our world-class education and research during this challenging time, leveraging our long-standing digital capabilities to ensure the ongoing provision of our mission.
Via the links below, you will find answers to some of the most common questions relating to our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Latest from the Business School
- The health, safety and wellbeing of our community is our priority and we continue to closely follow Public Health England and NHS advice. A range of health and safety provisions are in place on campus.
- Anyone who has been or is due to be on campus and has coronavirus symptoms or has tested positive, should contact Imperial’s COVID-19 Contact Tracing Hub as soon as possible.
- You are expected to take a test when you return to campus, and minimise social contact until a negative test result has been confirmed.
- England will exit national lockdown on 8 March and the UK government has announced on-campus teaching can restart from that date onwards. Most degree programmes will continue via remote delivery/online teaching and all Executive Education programmes will continue to be delivered virtually or online until further notice.
- Other than those staff members required on campus, staff should continue to work from home if they can.
- We encourage you to use the NHS COVID-19 app to help control the spread of coronavirus.
Last updated: 26 February 2021