Symvan Securities Ltd
Mr Nicholas Nicolaides – MBA 1994
Symvan Securities is a corporate finance house with an international reach. We offer traditional services aimed at the small and mid-cap sector, focussing on corporate finance advisory, equity and equity-linked capital raising as well as investor relations. We also provide clients with a sophisticated structured product offering that would typically only be offered by bulge bracket firms to larger corporations but is scarcely available in the SME sector.
Our team has a sharpened sector focus that allows us to build a more intimate knowledge of the relevant investor base for our customer, whether they be specialist funds, wealth managers, hedge funds, family offices or sophisticated high-net-worth investors:
- Natural Resources (Mining; Oil & Gas)
- TMT (Telecom, Media and Technology)
- Real Estate
- Renewables & Clean Technology
- Corporate Finance and Fundraising: Private equity & pre-IPO placements; Introductions and IPOs; primary and secondary fundraising; hybrid structures; and M&A
- Research: Independent research on small, medium and large capitalisation stocks and both listed and unlisted companies; focus on the global natural resources sector; global coverage irrespective of where the assets are located or where the company is listed
- Corporate Broking: We act exclusively for our AIM, LSE and TSX-listed clients, providing a seamless link between a corporate and its institutional investors and/or potential investors
- Investor Relations: A high quality, cost-effective and bespoke service to companies seeking to demonstrate shareholder value and raise their profile with institutional investors. We organise extensive itineraries in the principal European investment centres.