Alumni Social Media
Keep in touch with the Alumni team and your extended alumni network through our dedicated social media channels.
- Imperial College Business School Alumni Network – this group is closed to all except Business School students and alumni only so it’s a great place to ask questions and start discussions.
Regional Sub groups – as part of the LinkedIn Alumni Network there are seven regional groups you can join to help you identify alumni in your region:
- North & Central America and Caribbean
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Central and Southern Asia
- Eastern and South Eastern Asia
- Imperial College Business School Italian Alumni Network
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to be accepted into the main group before you can join these regional groups. To be accepted you need to be a student or alumnus of one of the Business School Programmes.
- Imperial Women’s Network – this is open to all female alumni and male ‘agents of change’ who studied at the Business School or Imperial College.
These groups are open to all:
- Imperial College Business School – Entrepreneurs network
- Imperial College Business School – Finance network
- Imperial College Business School – Healthcare and Pharma network
- Imperial College Business School network – graduates of BSc Joint Honours & Intercalated programme – Did you take a Business School qualification as part of your Imperial Joint Honours or Intercalated qualification? This group is for you.
Imperial College Business School alumni network Like our alumni page and keep up to date on what is going on with alumni all over the world.
Business School Pages
Why not also check out the social media run by the Business School?
- Imperial College Business School Facebook Page
- Follow us on Twitter @ImpBizAlumni
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow our LinkedIn Company page
- Follow our LinkedIn University page
- Join our circle on Google+
If you have any questions about the social media pages contact the alumni team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Celia Pearce on +(0)20 7594 0825