Why get involved?
There are many ways alumni can continue to directly engage with the School and our students, helping to build the School’s reputation as world-class teaching facility. As a valued volunteer you will be well supported by the Alumni Relations team and we will ensure your time is spent wisely, your talents put to the best use and develop your skills, and your experience meaningful and rewarding. The Business School welcomes alumni from all programmes and years to give time as a volunteer.
The role of alumni volunteers is to:
- Increase the profile and visibility of the Business School globally
- Attract top students to the School
- Enrich and support the student experience by helping student employability by serving as a resource and talent pool for the Business School
- Provide feedback and advice to current students
- Support the growth and development of the School’s offering
- Continue to build the strength of our alumni community