Would you like to help shape the direction of the Business School’s alumni network and help to make it a more effective community? Are you prepared to commit time, energy and enthusiasm to help this happen?
Then why not stand for nomination to join the Alumni Advisory Board (AAB)? Business School alumni across all post-graduate programmes are welcome to apply.
New AAB positions are recruited in August/September each year.
Requirements of AAB volunteers:
- Attend AAB meetings (three a year)
- Connect with the Business School and the network via the alumni online account and social media
- Link personally with classmates through social media to grow your connections with the network, and thus position yourself to be an ambassador for the School where you feel relevant and appropriate.
- Help build a strong alumni network
- Consider how you can support the Business School
- Support our marketing outreach
- Build alumni-student engagement: Support Student Career Clubs, career talks, alumni lectures if invited to do so.
- Attend the Alumni events– Autumn networking event and the Spring event when the AAB and other alumni volunteers meet students.
- Volunteer and actively contribute to one of the Task Force groups or Professional Interest Group (for the latter, if you have relevant experience and if there is space on the working group)
If you have any questions about the Alumni Advisory Board and joining contact Erin Hallett on email@example.com.