Imperial College Business School held its inaugural Staff Awards Ceremony last Friday, rewarding high-achieving staff and teams who exemplify the School’s values and strategic direction.
Winners are listed by category below:
The Fusion of Business and Technology
- Professor Jonathan Haskel and Professor Alan Hughes – The investment of public money in science and engineering.
- Professor Tommaso Valletti – Internet speeds and their impact on property prices.
The Power of Innovative Thinking
- The Executive Education team – ‘Impact Lab’ concept: an innovative and safe learning environment which embraces relationships across ‘Albertopolis’ (the area around Exhibition Road that contains a host of educational and cultural sites).
- Dr Jan-Michael Ross and Dr Dmitry Sharapov – How businesses can learn from the America’s Cup.
Inspiring Brilliant Minds
- Dr Robert Kosowski – leading the winning team in the Financial Times Business School Charity Challenge 2014.
- Dr Paolo Taticchi – Speaker programme that brings guest speakers from across the College to speak on business impact topics for MSc Management students.
Sustainable Business Thinking
- Dr Ralf Martin – Clean technologies and their potential to generate more growth in the economy than fossil fuel based technologies.
- Professor Richard Green and Dr Iain Staffell – Wind farms are a good long-term choice for energy investors.