A big hello from the student bloggers at Imperial College Business School! My selfie skills aren’t the best, but I put them to the test two weeks ago at the student bloggers lunch that took place at Eastside Bar and Restaurant on campus.
It was a great chance to get to know each other and de-stress before the end of term; much needed since everyone is getting ready to submit projects and is studying for exams. Our great Programmes Marketing team arranged this for us. Say hi to Nancy Messih, Catherine Spence, Lisa Rose and Charlotte Nixon.
Say cheeeeeese! These are some of your student bloggers at the Business School!
- Aline Madaghjian – MSc Strategic Marketing (that’s me taking the selfie)
- Camille Ng – MSc Management
- Vittorio Cannizzaro – MSc Management
- Viktor Bertilsson – MSc Economics & Strategy for Business
- Juan Carlos Ramirez – Full-Time MBA
- Jay Janardhanan – MSc Economics & Strategy for Business
- Alisa Anantvoranich – Full-Time MBA
- Sofie Kamsvåg – MSc Economics & Strategy for Business
Not a bad attempt at a selfie!
We all have different opinions and experiences, so check out what we have to say about our time at Imperial by taking a look at our blogs. Best of luck for the remainder of the term and wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you all again in 2016!
Aline is studying our MSc Strategic Marketing programme.