Who are we?
The Imperial College Business School Consulting Club is one of the largest and most active clubs on campus. We’re a diverse group of MBA and MSc students with experience, education or interest in various sectors and industries.
What is our Mission?
To establish and maintain lasting, impactful relationships with consulting firms and to promote interest of Imperial College Business School students (MBA and MSc) in the consulting industry by connecting them with firms, external speakers & supporting them through the recruitment process.
What is in it for you?
Imperial College Business School students:
- Network with firms, members, alumni
- Gain knowledge about how consulting firms are solving problems in various industries
- Practice case studies and receive help throughout the recruitment process.
- Network with our members and find like-minded, suitable candidates for your firm
- Present trends and insights into sectors your firm works with
- Opportunity to mention some of the achievements / lasting impacts your firm has had on your clients
- Solve case studies
- Hold diversity events such as Women in Consulting
Membership for the club will open in September 2020.
The annual club membership fee is £10 PER CLUB
You may join as many clubs as you like. When using the payment form, please use the + sign above to indicate the number of clubs you want to join, and click ‘add to basket’. After you have registered, you can specify which clubs you are joining. Once your payment has been accepted, individual club committees will get in touch with you directly about your membership.