We’re delighted to be hosting an online panel discussion to provide our admitted students with industry insights from current students and alumni of Imperial College Business School.
Leading the discussions will be Career Consultant Mark Daley, and this will be a great opportunity for students considering a career in Consulting. Our panel have varying experiences and backgrounds, and they will be sharing their personal journeys of studying at the Business School and working in the Consulting sector.
Why should I attend?
- Learn about the recent experiences of getting an employment offer in Consulting
- Start building your network with current students and alumni
- Gain diverse insights about consulting from experts in the industry
- Have your questions answered by our panel or Mark Daley, Career Consultant at Imperial College Business School
Who is on the panel?
- Neel Savani, Data Scientist Senior Manager at Cognizant (FTMBA, 2018/19)
- Lucas Bodrito, Junior Consultant at Roland Berger (MSc Management, 2018/19)
- Presiyana Karastoyanova, Business Analyst at McKinsey & Company (MSc Finance, 2018/19)
- Ed Leane (MSc Management, 2019/20)
- Shayann Shams-Molkara (MSc Economics & Strategy for business, 2019/20)
- Charlotte Bull (MSc Finance and Accounting, 2019/20)
There are also other ways in which you can get in touch with our current students and alumni. If you wish to be put in touch with an alumnus, you can complete this request form. Our Alumni team will focus a search of your chosen programme and accommodate any of your preferences on who you would like to speak to based on your academic or employment background. You can also use this link to connect with our current students. Our friendly Student Ambassadors are here to answer your questions and tell you about their experiences at the Business School.
Please register your details for joining instructions and we look forward to you attending this event.