REGISTER NOW: 10 DECEMBER FROM 9AM – 10AM GMT
Renewable power is disrupting financial markets in Europe and North America. But what will be the impact of declining coal use in India, and how will major players in the coal supply chain be affected differently? Join us on 10 December to be the first to hear about new research on energy transition scenarios and financial risks in the world’s fifth largest economy. The report is a first output from a new long-term research programme, sponsored by Standard Chartered.
Welcome – Professor Nelson Phillips, Associate Dean for External Affairs
Introduction – Dr Charles Donovan, Executive Director, Centre for Climate Finance and Investment
Research Presentation - Dr Alexandre Koberle, Research Fellow, Centre for Climate Finance and Investment
Panel Discussion – VIP speakers from industry
There will be an opportunity for questions to be submitted throughout.
• Amitav Borkakoty - Global Head, Risk Governance and Enterprise Risks - Standard Chartered
• Kanika Chawla, Director - Centre for Energy Finance, Council on Energy, Environment, and Water
• Ashish Fernandes – CEO - Climate Risk Horizons
• Prasad Hegde - Managing Director, Project & Export Finance - Standard Chartered
• Charles Donovan – Executive Director – Imperial College Business School
• Alexandre Koberle – Research Fellow – Imperial College Business School
• Nelson Phillips – Associate Dean – Imperial College Business School