Fast-track your application at our MBA Admissions Day
Join us at our upcoming MBA Admissions Day, where successful candidates will be able to fast-track their MBA application.
The Admissions Day is for applicants to the following programmes:
- Full-Time MBA
- Weekend MBA
- Global Online MBA
- Executive MBA
Why should I apply to attend?
- Get a taster of the atmosphere on campus and the Imperial ethos
- Have your admissions interview and get the chance to accelerate your application if you are successful on the day
- Take part in a dynamic case study lecture and group exercise, and experience Imperial’s collaborative culture first-hand
- Meet some of the students, alumni and staff who make up our MBA community and get answers to any questions you may have
- 10.00 – 10.20 Registration and refreshments
- 10.20 – 10.30 Welcome and introduction
- 10.30 – 12.00 Taster lecture and case study group exercise
- 12.00 – 14.00 Lunch, networking and reception
- 12.10 – 15.30 Interviews
We will inform you of your individual interview time.
*Agenda may be subject to change
How to apply
Limited places are available. Please complete the below pre-application form and return it by email, along with your CV and scanned copies of your degree transcripts and completion certificate by 11.59PM BST on Wednesday 3 July 2019.
Admissions Days are suitable for candidates who are applying to join the next programme cohort. If you are at an earlier stage in your MBA research, we recommend that you join us for an on campus or online information session or request a profile review.
Student Recruitment Manager
Amanda has been at Imperial since July 2013 and looks after recruitment across the MBA suite of programmes.
She has an excellent understanding and knowledge of MBA programmes and Imperial College as well as a helpful and positive disposition when speaking with candidates of all nationalities and backgrounds which is greatly beneficial during all stages of the recruitment process.