Companies are finding it hard at the moment to focus on anything but cashflow and short-term priorities. For many, recruitment is frozen and layoffs have started. For anyone looking for work it can seem like the job market has closed.
Paradoxically however, even as they shed staff, many companies face acute skill shortages. In the short term they struggle to adapt to the new reality created by the crisis. Later on, they need help and new ideas to prepare for recovery.
Job seekers who can adapt their approach and anticipate the cycle of reaction and recovery can still find opportunities.
In this webinar, Daniel Porot will discuss:
- The predictable ways that companies react to crises
- How job seekers can deal with different stages of the cycle
- To change your pitch and to talk about what companies care about at each stage
- How to “repurpose” yourself as a crisis handler or recovery pioneer (or both)
- Which job search methods still work in a crises (and which don't work at all)
- Why now may be right the time to make a change and try and use your ultimate skills.
All participants will be asked to fill in the pre-webinar questionnaire and will have a chance to put their questions to Daniel Porot in advance.
All participants receive
Everyone who registers for this event will receive:
- Access to the webinar and the chance to ask questions live
- Access to a recording after the event
- Access to bonus materials resource pack