How can business school encourage innovative approaches to further sustainable practices?
Business schools are coming under growing pressure from students, employers and faculty alike to enhance their focus on responsible business education in their teaching, research and their own operations. This panel will explore the demand for change, examples of best practice and the challenges of its implementation.
- Tackling climate change and sustainability as key learning objectives
- How are intrapreneurs within organisations or entrepreneurs running start-ups redefining “business as usual”?
- What are the main challenges to fully integrating responsible business into core courses?
- Are the measures implemented so far merely lip service, or making a real difference?
- Enrico Biffis, Associate Professor of Actuarial Finance, Imperial College Business School
- André Hoffmann, Vice Chairman, Roche Holding AG
- Elisa Dierickx, Co-Founder, Fundação Maio Biodiversidade
- Andrew Jack, Global Education Editor, Financial Times