About this Event
This week long event will explore the acceleration of emerging technologies in the retail industry that has been spared by the Covid-19 pandemic through a series of panels and keynote speeches.
Full event descriptions for each talk and speaker bios can be found on our website here.
The week will also feature an Innovation Hackathon where teams will be challenged to create an innovative digital product or service within the retail industry – signup can be found here. Three workshops will be run throughout the week by industry experts to help teams to cultivate their ideas but are open to all to attend.
Topics covered will include
- Sustainable Supply Chain Technology
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Try-On
- The Fusion of Physical and Digital Retail Spaces
- Data Driven Customer Experience
- Keynote 1: Tracing Diamonds with Blockchain | 17 May, 13.30 - 14.30
- Workshop 1: Design Thinking – The !WhatIf? Way | 17 May, 13.30 - 14.30
- Workshop 2: Building a Compelling Narrative | 18 May, 11.30 - 12.30
- Panel 1: How Data is Driving Customer Experience | 18 May, 13.30 - 15.00
- Workshop 3: Perfect Pitch | 19 May, 10.30 - 12.00
- Panel 2: Reimagining Retail | 19 May, 12.30 - 14.00
- Keynote 2: Digital Storytelling | 20 May, 13.00 - 14.00
- Keynote 3: Digital Journey of NIVEA (includes announcement of Hackathon winner) | 21 May
Please note: If you are registered to the hackathon you receive automatic entry to all conference events. You do not need to reserve tickets on this page.
For non-hackaton attendees: you can buy one ticket that will give you a pass to all events or buy tickets for individual sessions you are interested in.
The event is open to everyone, you do not need to be a student to attend.
Should you have any questions, please email the conference committee at email@example.com