Climate change is a very complex and urgent challenge facing all of humanity. There’s no time to waste for meaningful climate action. No single environmental leader can take on the challenge of climate change alone. Leadership must come from a number of places, including governments, private enterprises, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and concerned individuals.
Join us in person or online on Tuesday 3 May 2022 for a panel session comprising eminent leaders and subject matter experts as we explore:
- Key challenges and opportunities in addressing Climate Change from a business perspective
- How firms can collaborate and demonstrate impactful and relevant leadership
- The type of leadership and business models needed to bring about positive climate action and maximise opportunities.
18.30 - Panel discussion and Q&A
- Simon Abrams, Director, ESG, Baringa Partners
- Adam Elman, Head of Sustainability EMEA, Google
- Martin Hunt, Associate Director, Forum for the Future
- Stuart Jefford, Head of COP26 Private Finance Team, HM Treasury
- Claire Miller, Director of Tech & Innovation, Octopus Electric Vehicles
- Chair: Professor Martin Siegert, Co-Director Grantham Institute for Climate Change, Imperial College, London
20.00 - Networking, drinks and nibbles
Please sign up via Symplicity to register to join either online or in-person at our South Kensington campus.