Leadership in Action
The Leadership in Action Series offers some of the most attended events of the Business School. In this series, distinguished figures come on campus to share their practical leadership experience and cutting-edge ideas to transform business and society. Diversity is a key element of this series. In fact, leaders who have presented have come from different sectors including business, politics and society.
The overall goal of the series is to redefine leadership and discuss the challenges associated to lead innovation and change in complex business environments and society.
These events are held throughout the year and open to Business School students and Alumni by invite only.
Previous Leadership in Action speakers
- Dennis Flynn OBE, Expert of Crisis Management, 3rd June 2016
- Geoff Tate, Vice President, Oil & Gas and Project Director for BP Caspian Projects – KBR, 13th November 2015
- Dr Catherine Bishop, Olympic Medallist and Diplomat, 5th November 2015
- Paul Druckman, CEO of International Integrated Reporting, 8th October 2015
- Peter Childs, Head of the School of Design Engineering at Imperial College, 22nd May 2015
- Jacob Nell, Chief UK Economist at Morgan Stanley, 30th September 2016