A day of humanity, unity and freedom.
Our symbolic lighthouse will cast its light on Saturday 21 May 2022 from 15.00 to 17.00. It will be a day of humanity, encounters and outspoken help.
We want to use this lighthouse to send rays of light out into the world and to also shed light on the most pressing questions about the Russian war in Ukraine and the historical context of it. We have invited people who had to flee because of the war, international speakers, activists, politicians, scientists and refugees on an equal footing.
Even after this day, the joint activities should not stop but be intensified. We look forward to your feedback, new ideas and vision of carrying the encounters into the future together in dialogue.
- John Allan, Chair, Imperial College London
- John Dickie, CEO, LondonFirst
- Dr Irina Galasyuk, Psychologist
- Andrei Kirilenko, Professor of Finance, Cambridge Judge Business School
- Pavel Kivolatiy, Director of Engineering, Beamery, SolidarityUkraine
- Celia Moore, Director, Center for Responsible Leadership
- Francisco Veloso, Dean, Imperial College Business School