*Registration has now closed
Join us at the South Kensington campus for an in-person admissions day for the MBA programmes.
Submit your application to an MBA programme by 05 September 2022 and you could do your interview as part of an MBA admissions day, giving you a taster of being a student at the Business School.
Get an exclusive opportunity to take part in an interactive day, whilst also completing your interview for the programme.
- Take part in a taster lecture and experience Imperial’s teaching first-hand
- Have your interview for your chosen MBA programme with a member of the Admissions Committee
- Meet some of the students, alumni and staff who make up our MBA community and get answers to any questions you may have
- Get a taster of the Imperial ethos and what it would be like as a student at Imperial College Business School
You will receive a confirmed agenda and your individual interview slot prior to the day, but expect the following:
- 09.00 - 11.00: Morning interview timeslots or campus tour
- 11.00 - 12.00: Faculty masterclass with Professor Jonathan Haskel
- 12.00 - 13.00: Lunch
- 13.00 - 15.00: Afternoon interview timeslots or campus tour
Submit your application to one of our MBA programmes for the 2023 intake by 05 September 2022.
You can apply and read all about our MBA programmes here.
Once you have submitted your application, the Admissions Team will be in touch after the deadline to let you know if you have been successful in getting an invite to the Admissions Day.
Admissions days are suitable for candidates who are applying to join the next programme cohort. If you are at an earlier stage in your MBA research, we recommend that you join us for an online information session or request a profile review.