Spend an evening in central London with the Directors of the Marketing, Recruitment & Admissions Team to find out if an MBA programme is right for you.
You will get the opportunity to hear about the suite of MBA programmes the Business School has to offer, learn about scholarships and the application process, and have any of your questions answered by our speakers.
Agenda sessions (18.00 - 21.00)
- Learn about the Imperial community and what it means to study at a top Business School
- An MBA programme overview delivered by Aram Karakashian, Director of Global Marketing and Recruitment
- An admissions overview and top tips for the application process from Amy Duckworth, Director of Admissions
- Hear from current students and alumni on their experiences of studying an MBA programme
- Audience Q&A
- Network afterwards with all our speakers and have any questions you may answered
This event will take place centrally in London at a venue close to Oxford Circus. Once you have registered your place you will receive further joining instructions including the exact location and address. Please note, we may cap in-person numbers, so register to avoid disappointment.
If you would like to attend any of our other information sessions, then please look at our Meet us page for all event opportunities.