Join us at our MBA Open Day this Autumn term to discover all aspects of studying at Imperial College Business School.
Choosing an MBA programme is an important decision and visiting the South Kensington campus at an Open Day, will provide you with insights into the four MBA programmes, and everything the Business School has to offer.
Why attend the MBA Open Day?
- Participate in the taster lecture, AI Ventures: launching deep tech enterprises delivered by David Shrier, Professor of Practice, AI & Innovation. David is a ‘pracademic’ who has raised hundreds of millions of dollars of funding running multiple companies, and you will get a preview of how to build your own artificial intelligence business that will improve or transform existing financial, health and other systems, markets and methods
- Get an exclusive tour of the Business School and wider Imperial campus
- Join the Recruitment fair to ask any questions you might have about the application process and your preferred programme
- Meet current students and learn about their experiences
- Explore the local South Kensington area to understand if this is the right London location for your future studies
Please note, we may cap in-person numbers so book your place to avoid disappointment, and we shall be in touch a week before the event with further details and a full agenda. We shall also ask that you comply with the our Covid-19 guidelines, which shall also be outlined in the confirmation invitation. If you do not register, we may not be able to allow entry to the event, due to limited numbers and our health & safety policy.
*Registration for this event is now closed.
If you would like to attend any of our other events, then please look at our Meet us page for all in-person and online opportunities.