Discover what it's like to study at Imperial College Business School – join our MBA Open Day!
Choosing an MBA programme is an important decision and visiting the South Kensington campus at an Open Day will provide you with insights into the four MBA programmes. Join us to attend a faculty masterclass, meet with key members of the Business School and explore the campus.
What you can expect on the day
- An introduction to the Business School & our MBA programmes - Discover which MBA programme is right for you and the benefits of studying at Imperial College Business School
- A faculty masterclass: How AI is changing what we know about Organisations and Organisation Behaviour. Experience a lecture delivered by Dr Mark Kennedy, Associate Professor at Imperial College Business School.
- An admissions workshop - Learn how to make your application standout
- A student & alumni fair - Hear from our current students and alumni about their experiences of studying an MBA programme and the extra-curricular opportunities at the Business School
- Campus tour - Join a walking tour of the Business School and wider Imperial College London campus that showcases our facilities
- Explore South Kensington - Resources will be shared with you at the Open Day to help in exploring this part of London with the amazing tourist attractions, shops and restaurants in the area
If you would like to attend any of our other events, then please look at our Meet us page for all in-person and online opportunities.
Who you can meet on the day
Student Recruitment Manager
Associate Professor and Director of Imperial Business AnalyticsImperial Professional Web Page
Student Recruitment Officer