What is a fast-track admissions day?
- Have your online admissions interview for your part-time MBA programme of interest, and get the chance to accelerate your application if you are successful on the day
- Take part in a dynamic case study workshop and group exercise, and experience Imperial’s collaborative culture first-hand
- Virtually meet some of the students, alumni and staff who make up our MBA community and get answers to any questions you may have
- Get a taster of the Imperial ethos and what it would be like as a student at Imperial College Business School
Please note, this will be held in UK local time (GMT).
- 09.40 - 09.50: Welcome and introduction
- 09.50 - 11.30: Workshop and case study group exercise
- 11.30 - 12.00: Q&A with current students and alumni
- 12.00 - 14.00: Drop-in session with the Recruitment team
- 12.10 - 16.00: Interviews
We will inform you of your individual interview time. (Agenda may be subject to change).
How to apply
There are limited places for our admissions day, therefore please submit your application form by 23.59 GMT Sunday 07 March 2021.
Please note, you will also need to upload the following supporting documents:
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of your degree transcripts
- A personal statement
- Your career goals - Your short term (3 years) career goals – including target role(s) and/or company, sector(s) and international location. Your understanding of the necessary factors for success in this career, including how well you meet those requirements. Consideration of your ‘Plan B’ if you are unable to achieve your first choice career goals
Once you have submitted your application, we shall be in touch after the deadline to let you know if you have been successful in attending the admissions day.
Submit your application
Thank you for your interest. Applications for this admissions day has now closed.