Are you considering a part-time MBA but not sure which programme is suitable for you?
Join our showcase event to discover these programmes and hear about the student experience at Imperial College Business School.
At this session you will be able to attend either in-person or online to explore the three part-time MBA programmes offered at the Business School and learn about the benefits of studying an MBA whilst advancing your career.
- Global Online MBA programme - Delivered in a distance learning online format that enables you to advance your career whilst studying at a global top 10 university.
- Executive MBA programme - A 23-month part-time programme designed for leaders in a technology-driven world. You will take part in three sessions on campus every four weeks on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Weekend MBA programme - The programme enables regular interaction with your peers, whilst you continue to excel in your demanding career, attending lectures in London for Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning approximately once a month.
Why attend this event?
- Attend either in-person at our South Kensington campus or online to hear from key members of the Business School
- Learn about the programmes content, including the pre-study modules, core modules and elective portfolio
- Hear from a student panel to get their programme insights and have any of your questions answered
- Receive tips and hints about the application process
This event will take place in-person and online. Please select your preferred attendance option by completing the relevant registration form by 12.00 BST 22 August 2022, and further details will be sent to you in advance of the event.
If you would like to attend any of our other events, then please look at our Meet us page for all event opportunities.